Argo’s cybersecurity consultancy is carried out using methods that are nationally and internationally acknowledged as the National Framework for Cybersecurity and Data Protection, formulated by the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) and ENISA (European Network and Information Security Agency) best practices.
Protect your organization from cyber-attacks by taking adequate countermeasures.
Our consultancy aims at:
- identifying vulnerabilities in your organization IT structure;
- defining appropriate risk reduction strategies.
Argo can also assist your company in the purchase and configuration of firewalls, servers, NAS, and other devices.
Remote and on-site assistance.
ARGO APPROACH: THE 5 PILLARS OF THE NIST CYBERSECURITY FRAMEWORK
Business context analysis and mapping of assets supporting critical business processes. Identification of the process and device-related risks. Definition of the strategy for risk management and resources required to achieve the goals.
- Mapping of business assets
- Analysis of the organization’s processes
- Risk analysis
- Definition of risk management strategies
Implementation of measures to protect business processes and assets.
- Access Control
- Staff training
- Introduction of data security policies
- Data protection procedures
- Scheduling periodic maintenance of devices and networks
- Introduction of technologies for network and device protection
Definition and execution of operations to promptly identify data safety incidents.
- Identification of anomalies and events
- Continuous monitoring
- Threats identification
Planning and execution of the activities to be carried out in the event of a computer security incident aimed at reducing the impact on the organization.
- Definition of emergency response plans
- Notification of incidents
- Risk mitigation plans
- Continuous improvement
Definition and execution of operations designed to restore accident-impacted procedures and services. The goal is to ensure the resilience of systems and infrastructures and to support the timely recovery of the activities of the organization in the event of an accident.
- Disaster recovery plans
We will take care of the update of your IT systems in order to keep your organisation safe.