This page describes how the website www.argobs.com is managed concerning the processing of personal data of the users visiting it.
The information is provided according to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
This website may collect data of users visiting it. Following a visit, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The Data Controller is Argo Business Solutions S.r.l., located in Viale Degli Angeli 6, 12100 Cuneo (CN), Italy, VAT number 03746780042.
e-mail • email@example.com
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed by the Controller is Andrea Barbero (firstname.lastname@example.org).
CATEGORIES OF DATA AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The data collected by this website are voluntarily provided by the user (“User” or “Data Subject”) through the contact form. These data include: Name and Surname, Company, E-mail, Message.
The data will be processed with the support of electronic means in order to execute a contract to which the Data Subject is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The provision of data is mandatory in case the data is required by contractual or pre-contractual obligations and therefore the refusal to provide some or all requested data may make it impossible to provide the services requested.
DATA RETENTION POLICY
The Data provided by the Data Subject will be processed for a period of time based on the following criteria: the obligation to retain the data is subject to the existence of commercial relations with the Client and the provisions regarding the retention of accounting and fiscal data.
The Italian Civil Code prescribes the retention for 10 years of correspondence to legal and commercial content and relevance. Other messages (which do not have legal and commercial relevance) will be retained for 12 months.
CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
The Data will be processed, to the extent necessary, by authorized, adequately instructed and trained personnel employed by the Data Controller as well as by the personnel of third parties who provide services to the Data Controller and carry out processing of Data on behalf of and according to the instructions of the latter in the capacity of Data Processors.
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
- Consultants and freelancers;
- IT service providers.
The Data Controller may transfer the User’s data to countries outside the European Union. The Data will be transferred exclusively to countries considered trustworthy of data processing by the European Commission or to companies that comply with the guarantees provided by articles 44 – 50 of GDPR.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You may exercise the rights granted by the GDPR (articles 15-22), including:
- The right to receive confirmation as to whether the Data Controller is processing the Data Subject’s personal data (access rights);
- The right to update, modify and / or correct personal data (right of rectification);
- The right to request the erasure of data or the restriction of the processing. This right can be granted if you believe that the continued processing is unlawful or that the Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of providing you with services requested. (right to be forgotten and right to restriction of processing);
- The right to oppose to the processing (right of opposition);
- The right to propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority in case of violation of the regulations regarding the protection of personal data;
- The right to receive an electronic copy of the Data Subject’s personal data (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) and right to transmit those Data to another Controller without hindrance from the Controller to which the personal Data have been provided (right to Data portability).
You can contact the Controller to exercise the rights granted by the GDPR providing the following information: name, surname. Moreover, in order to process the request, please provide a copy of your identity document.
Privacy Notice updated on March, 17th 2021